The McClure Gallery is currently accepting submissions for its 2018-2019 exhibition program. Contemporary artists of all media and curators with an exhibition proposal are invited to apply. Artists who have shown in the gallery within the last five years or less should wait before submitting an exhibition proposal. In keeping with its’ mandate, the McClure Gallery prioritizes submissions from contemporary artists living in Montreal.
Deadline: October 15, 2018
Please ensure that your full name appears on each page of your documents. Incomplete submissions will not be presented to the selection committee.
Submissions have to be sent by We Transfer. For instructions on how to use We Transfer, please visit https://www.wetransfer.com/howitworks.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must include:
- 10 to 20 images of recent work. Images must be jpegs and no larger than 1.5 MB each
- a list of works including artist’s name, title, medium, dimensions, and year (pdf file)
- a curriculum vitae including your email, telephone number, and postal address (pdf file)
- a description of your project (pdf file)
- all files must be sent together in one transfer, and must be named according to the guidelines below.
File names of digital images:
File names must be in the following format: 01initialsyeartitle.jpg (image number, applicant’s initials, year of the work, title of the work).
File names of list of works, curriculum vitae, and description of your project:
Files names must be in the following format:
Once the selection process is finished, the results will be sent by email.
350 Victoria Avenue, Montreal, Qc H3Z 2N4