Annual Fundraising Campaign
Since 1946, the Visual Arts Centre has been a leader in art education in Montreal. Help us continue this work. You can make a difference!
Every Dollar Counts
The Visual Arts Centre is a charitable organization. This year, we plan to raise $200,000 from our donor community. Help us offer the best possible art educational experience to each of our community members.
Your Donations Allow Us to Offer More
- Continue to offer a vibrant curriculum of in-person and online courses and workshops;
- Keep tuition for courses as low as possible, especially given the smaller class sizes;
- Purchase equipment for pandemic-related hygiene and distancing measures;
- Pay for extra custodial hours;
- Continue to attract a dynamic team of talented and inspiring teachers;
- Sustain the McClure Gallery, a respected contemporary art venue with free programming;
- Organize free community outreach projects with vulnerable populations;
- Responsibly maintain and upgrade our historic building.
Our Mission is to Bring Art Education to Your Community
- Largest independent bilingual art school in Canada, with nearly 4000 registrations each year
- 4000+ visitors to the McClure Gallery per year
- Free educational talks, tours, and performances in the McClure Gallery
- Employs 75+ professional artists and art educators each year
Thank you for your Support!
Charitable registration no. 106896244RR0001