Annual Fundraising Campaign
Since 1946, the Visual Arts Centre has been a leader in art education in Montreal. Help us continue this work. You can make a difference!
Every Dollar Counts
The Visual Arts Centre is a charitable organization. This year, we are counting on raising $150,000 from our donor community. Help us offer the best possible art educational experience to each of our community members.
Your Donations Allow Us to Offer More
- Free contemporary art exhibitions in the McClure Gallery, including a student show
- The expansion of our gallery educational programming, which includes many free programs
- Ensuring students’ tuition remains affordable
- Keeping teachers’ salaries competitive so we can attract the very best
- The maintenance of our historic 1904 building
- Acquiring and updating equipment to better serve our community
- Free outreach art education programming for diverse communities
Our Mission is to Bring Art Education to Your Community
- Largest independent bilingual art school in Canada, with nearly 4000 registrations each year
- 4000+ visitors to the McClure Gallery per year
- Free educational talks, tours, and performances in the McClure Gallery
- Employs 75+ professional artists and art educators each year
Thank you for your Support!
Charitable registration no. 03397158-22-08