School of Art Registration
Summer Camp (Youth and Teens):
Spring (Adults, Youth and Teens):
Start of Registration Period
- Online registration begins at 9 am.
- Registration by phone begins at 9 am.
- In-person registration begins at 9 am.
Deadline for Registration
Students are encouraged to register early; deadline is 5 days prior to start of course. Later registration could result in a class cancellation due to low enrolment or the class may already be at maximum capacity.
To Register Online
You may pay online with Visa of MasterCard. If you have already taken courses at the VAC, you may log into your account using the email address you have provided and creating a password. If you are a new student, you may create an account for online registration.
Register by Phone or by Mail
Phone and mail registrations are not accepted at this time.
Annual Registration Fee:
All students are required to pay an annual registration fee of $25; families are required to pay $35 Not applicable to Summer Camp or workshops. This fee is valid for one year from the session in which it was paid. Registration fees are non-refundable.
The tuition fees must be paid in full before the course/workshop commences. Taxes are applicable except for children 14 and under. Childcare receipts for summer camp and winter break are issued automatically.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Student withdrawals or refund requests will not be processed by telephone; please advise the Centre in writing.
- If the Visual Arts Centre cancels your course or workshop, you will receive a full refund.
- If the student withdraws from a course:
- prior to start of course, student will receive a full refund of course fees less $20 administration charge;
- after the first class, student will receive a full refund of course fees less $20 administration charge and the cost of one class. No refund will be made after the second class.
- If the student cancels attendance in a workshop or intensive course (1-5 days in length):
- 48 hours prior to start of course or workshop, student will receive full refund of course or workshop fee less $20 administrative charge;
- no refund will be made after this time.
- Transfer Fees: a $10 transfer fee applies to any course transfers.
If the Visual Arts Centre is obliged to close due to a force majeure such as the covid-19 pandemic, all courses will be moved to an online format. We will not issue any refunds in such a situation. Courses that will not be able to be moved online are: jewellery, pottery on the wheel, and glazing. If we are forced to close the building, students registered for these three types of courses will be refunded the remaining classes.
Cancellation Policy for Youth Summer Programme
Our refund policy complies with the Consumer Protection Act, with article 46. In addition, we ask that you notify us in writing, 10 days before the start date of your child’s activity, for any request for reimbursement / cancellation so another child on the waiting list can attend. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For cancellations before the start of the activity:
No fees or penalties. We will refund the entire fee within 10 days of receiving the cancellation request.
Cancellation AFTER the beginning of your activity:
In the event that your activity has begun, you will have to pay the cost of the services already received, i.e. the amount for the days during which the child was registered for camp, as well as a penalty equivalent to the smaller of these two amounts: $50 OR; 10% of the cost of services not received.
Designed and developed by WSI Digital Marketing Agency Montreal.