The McClure Gallery is currently accepting submissions for its 2017-2018 exhibition program. Contemporary artists of all media and curators with an exhibition proposal are invited to apply. Artists who have shown in the gallery within the last five years or less should wait before submitting an exhibition proposal. In keeping with its’ mandate, the McClure Gallery prioritizes submissions from contemporary artists living in Montreal.
Deadline: October 15, 2017
Results will be mailed three months later.
Please ensure that your full name appears on each page of your documents. Incomplete submissions will not be presented to the selection committee. Submissions can be sent by regular mail or by We Transfer.
Please include the following:
- 10 to 20 images of recent work on a CD or DVD. Images must be jpegs and no larger than 1.5 MB each. Audio/Video files must be no longer than 5 minutes each.
- a list of works including artist’s name, title, medium, dimensions, and year
- a curriculum vitae including your email, telephone number, and postal address
- a description of your project
- If you would like us to return your CD to you, please include a self-addressed envelope large enough to hold a CD, with sufficient postage
For instructions on how to use We Transfer, please visit https://www.wetransfer.com/howitworks.
Send your submission to email@example.com. Submissions must include:
- 10 to 20 images of recent work. Images must be jpegs and no larger than 1.5 MB each
- a list of works including artist’s name, title, medium, dimensions, and year (pdf file)
- a curriculum vitae including your email, telephone number, and postal address (pdf file)
- a description of your project (pdf file)
- all files must be sent together in one transfer, and must be named according to the guidelines below.
File names of digital images:
File names must be in the following format: 01initialsyeartitle.jpg (image number, applicant’s initials, year of the work, title of the work).
File names of list of works, curriculum vitae, and description of your project:
Files names must be in the following format:
350 Victoria Avenue, Montreal, Qc H3Z 2N4